Oops, an error occurred! Code: 20220629015839cd61641b
Oops, an error occurred! Code: 2022062901583970d5afbf
- 10.08.2021 Wintershall Noordzee starts extensive decommissioning program in the Southern North Sea
- 12.01.2021 First gas for Wintershall Noordzee from Sillimanite South field Third new well taken into production in 2020.
- 03.12.2020 CHANGE OF MANAGEMENT AT WINTERSHALL DEA IN GERMANY AND THE NETHERLANDS • Robert Frimpong becomes new Head of Business Unit Germany in Hamburg • Dirk Warzecha leaves the company on 31 December 2020 • Jone Hess succeeds as...
- 23.11.2020 Wintershall Noordzee announces business transformation Reorganization process to build resilience begins
- 28.09.2020 Wintershall Noordzee successfully develops 3rd Sillimanite well From exploration directly to production in one flow
- 15.06.2020 Wintershall Noordzee successfully adds new gas production to its portfolio 2nd Sillimanite production well brought on stream
- 21.02.2020 Wintershall Noordzee successfully starts cross-border gas production from Sillimanite field Third life for platform topside: Best case for re-use in the North Sea
- 20.05.2019 Subsea templates installed on Nova field The installation unlocks the next phase of the field development
- 02.05.2019 Wintershall Dea: A New European Champion Wintershall and DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG join forces to become Europe’s leading independent gas and oil company
- 02.05.2019 Wintershall Dea With New Logo and Brand Identity The new logo for Europe's leading independent gas and oil company symbolises the core business and the two longstanding companies that are now merging. ...
- 17.12.2018 Natural Gas pioneer in the Norwegian Sea: Production start of Aasta Hansteen Wintershall strengthens its position as gas exporter to Europe
- 19.04.2017 Wintershall Noordzee B.V. starts first oil production in Danish North Sea Ravn production platform on stream / Test phase for neighboring project areas
- 22.03.2017 Oil and gas production at record level Wintershall continues on growth course / Robust portfolio ensures profitability / Positive free cash flow despite low prices
- 07.04.2016 Wintershall raises oil and gas production again Earnings in 2015 significantly below previous year owing to price developments / High production target for 2018 remains unchanged / Increase in activities in...
- 01.10.2015 BASF and Gazprom complete asset swap BASF subsidiary Wintershall focuses on oil and gas exploration and production
- 04.09.2015 BASF and Gazprom agree to complete asset swap BASF subsidiary Wintershall to focus on oil and gas exploration and production and exit gas trading business / Completion of transaction expected by the end of...
- 13.07.2015 End of production of Kotter and Logger in the Netherlands Wintershall Noordzee announces the cessation of production of its operated fields Kotter und Logger in the Dutch North Sea as of end of July 2015.
- 16.06.2015 First gas production from L6-B in the Dutch North Sea Expansion of production portfolio in the Netherlands / New concept with very small unmanned platform
- 02.06.2015 “Challenging market environment also offers opportunities” New Chairman wants to continue growth / Mario Mehren: Wintershall strategy has proven itself / Russia is and remains an important core region